Create your account
No entry fees, no queues, it couldn’t be easier to get started.
Sign up with your email address
- Head to register
- Choose a Username and Password
- Wait for the welcome email to hit your inbox and click the link to log in
- Go to your Profile and fill out the other details.
Email address is already in use
If your email address is already assigned to an account and you can’t register, click here
We understand that we all need to change our email addresses from time to time and changing your email address registered on your account couldn’t be simpler. Because we want to make sure your account is always secure and to stop anyone from accessing it who shouldn’t be, we’ll update this for you and let you know when it’s done.
- Log in to your account
- Go to Your Details and click the button to let us know you want to update your email address
- Simply type your new email address in the box provided and click submit
How do I update my profile?
Moved house or got a new phone number? If any of your details have changed it is important to update your profile, as that’s where We get our information from to populate certain information such as legal documents for you.
- Go to your profile by clicking the My Profile text in the toolbar at the top of any page.
- Update the necessary fields
- Click “Save your details”
- When you start a new toolkit We will double check your details are up to date. If they are not, click “No, update details” and we will take you to your profile. The we will take you back to the toolkit.
I’m sorry to hear you want to go. Long goodbyes are always sad and so I’ve tried to make it as easy as possible for you to close your account. When your account is closed, you won’t be able to access any of the information stored on it.
I’ll give you 7 days to download your information and after this time, your details will be permanently deleted.
To download all of your data, to go your profile. Click on the “Settings tab“. We hope this isn't goodbye for good. Come back anytime.
Problems logging in
We know it’s annoying when you can’t access your stuff. Let’s see if we can figure out what’s going wrong:
Are you using the correct login details?
When logging into your account, you will need to know your:
- Username – this will be your email address
Have you forgotten your login details?
Don’t worry, we all forget things from time to time. Let’s help you get logged back in.
Click here to reset your password. You’ll receive an email telling you what to do next.
Click here to find out how to update your username.
Updating your login details
Change your password
- Go to Settings in your profile
- Click Change password
- Type your current password.
- Type your new password.
- Retype your new password in Repeat new password.
- Click SET NEW PASSWORD.
Why am I being charged every month/year?
How can I check what I’m paying?
- Head to Transactions in your profile
- Here you’ll find details of all of the purchases you’ve made, including your subscription payments.
It says I’m on the Free service but I can see payments on my statement. What’s that about?
It is likely that these payments are for other services purchased, check your Transactions here
Change Payment Details
You have full control over your payments and can update them any time.
- In the Transactions tab, simply update the necessary information.
All done! Your changes will take effect from your next payment.
Cancel Subscription Payments
It sounds like you’ve subscribed to the premium version of Cloud Vault. There are no fixed term contracts and so you can cancel at any time. Even if you do cancel, you can still use our basic version for free, however, it does mean that you’ll no longer be able to upload your documents or store more personal information. You are welcome back to Premium any time. To cancel click here
One of my apps has gone missing
If you can’t see one of your apps, please let me know and We’ll look into it.
Can I save and come back later?
Of course! You want an online service to be convenient; right? You choose what you want to do, and when you want to do it. If at any point you want to take a break just click the “Save” button at the top of the screen. You can come back and start from wherever you left off. You will be automatically logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity making sure your account stays secure.
I’ve completed an app but need to edit it, how do I access my document without having to start from scratch?
Don’t worry, We wont make you fill it out again. Simply let me know which app you need to edit and We will message you as soon as it has been unlocked.
Trusted People/ Adviser Access
How do I add/remove trusted people?
You can appoint up to 4 trusted people to give them access to your account in case you are unable to access it yourself.
- Click the “Your Trusted Person” tab
- To add a trusted person click “Add trusted person”
- If they are already in your address book, just select their name. Alternatively add them to your address book and they will be saved as an trusted person.
- To remove a trusted person click next to their name
How do my trusted people access my account?
Once you have added a trusted person, they will receive an email notification explaining that they have been nominated by you and why.
When accessing your account, I’ll ask them a number of security questions including a super secure and unique code; so rest assured only the people you choose will be able to access your account if need be.
For that extra bit of peace of mind, you (and all nominated trusted people) will receive an email notification when a trusted person logs in.
What can my trusted people see?
They will have access to your important documents, apps (which have been tweaked slightly to help them) and some of your details. For your security they won’t be able to change your email address so you continue to access your account and receive notifications.
I’m a trusted person and I’ve lost my login details
To ensure the account holder’s stuff stays super secure, you will need to follow the instructions below to re-obtain your trusted person login details.
- Firstly, you will need to Report a problem.
- I’ll ask you to provide 2 forms of ID
- Once I’ve checked your ID, I’ll help you to login
How do I give an adviser access to my account?
If a professional is going to help you out, they will request access to your account via email.
In the email you receive, click the “Grant Access To Account” button.
You’ll then be taken to the login page. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be asked to allow or reject the Adviser Access request.
Once you have clicked “Allow”, the adviser will be able to access your account to help you complete apps and anything else you might need assistance with.
I want to change adviser access settings in my account
To stop adviser access
- Click the “Adviser Access” tab
- Click the “Revoke access to your account” button next to the relevant adviser’s name
To allow an adviser access who has previously had permission to view your account
- Click the “Adviser Access” tab
- Click the “Allow access to your account” button next to the relevant adviser’s name
I would prefer to talk to someone, rather than continue online
No problem! We have plenty of friends that are ready and waiting at the end of the phone to help you out. If you get stuck at any point throughout a toolkit click the Need Help icon at the top of the screen. Fill out the form provided and they will get back to you. If you choose to go ahead with one of my friends, it may cost you a little bit more.
My document isn’t showing in Cloud Vault
Let me see if I can help you find it.
- Make sure you have completed the questionnaire by clicking ‘Submit’ on the final page
- Check your “Important Documents” folder. Click the paperclip icon to take you to Attached files
- For help viewing pdf documents, click here
- If you’re still having problems please let me know and We’ll ask one of my friends to find it for you
I’ve lost my voucher code
We know these things happen and sometimes things get misplaced. To get a replacement voucher code, simply ask the company that gave it to you in the first place. If that’s a problem, please let me know</a> and we’ll look into it for you.
How do I add contacts?
You can speed things up by adding your contacts to your address book, so when you come to use the apps you can simply select a person or organisation from the list, rather than having to fill out the information multiple times.
- Click here to go to “Your Contacts” tab
- Click Add Contact
- Tell me whether it’s a person or an organisation
- Fill out the form with their information and don’t forget to click “Save contact”
- You can also add contacts at necessary points within the apps
How do I manage nags?
We understand that sometimes life can be hectic and it’s easy to forget important things. Set yourself reminders and We will nag you when you ask me to. This could be to remind you to review your will, renew a policy, send a letter, or anything else!
To set up nag:
- Click the bell icon seen throughout the system. It can always be found on the left hand menu of your dashboard.
- Click Create a new nag
- Type in your message, set the date and tell me how frequently you want to be nagged
- Click “Set Nag”
To edit a nag:
- Go to your Nags
- Click the edit icon in the actions column next to the nag you wish to edit
- Click “Set Nag”
To cancel a nag:
- Go to your Nags
- Click the bin icon in the actions column next to the nag you wish to delete
- Click “OK”
How do I add stuff to Cloud Vault?
Make a note of what you have and set reminders for important dates.
- Go to Cloud Vault
- Select a folder (If you can’t see the category you’re looking for, you can always use “Other Files”)
- Click the button which says “Add…..”
- Select a type from the dropdown menu (if you can’t see what you’re looking for, use “Other”)
- Add a description and click “Save”
- For Premium Cloud Vault users:
- Select the organisation from your address book or enter the contact name
- Add a location
- Add any other details
- To customize, click the Add more details button and make it your own!
- Click “Save”
I would like to turn manage email notifications from MyDigiLawyer
You have full control over your account. If you no longer wish to receive emails from me, turn them off with a click of a button. Don’t worry, We won’t take it personally.
To turn email notifications off:
- To stop receiving emails notifications, go to your Settings.
- Where it says “Disable Email Notifications”, slide the toggle to the left until it changes colour.
- Click “Update Settings”
To turn email notifications back on
- Go to your Settings.
- Where it says “Disable Email Notifications”, slide the toggle to the right until it turns white.
- Click “Update Settings”
Why have I gone to a different website
Throughout the system, We have included links to free services to make life just that little bit easier for you. If you choose to take advantage of these useful freebies, when you click on a link, a new window will pop up and you will be taken to one of my friends websites. MyDigiLawyer holds no responsibility for third party website content.
I want to go on tour again
If you want me to show you around the system again click here