Create your account
No entry fees, no queues, it couldn’t be easier to get started.
Sign up with 4 simple steps
- Head to the registration page
- Enter your Name, Email and a Password and click ‘continue’
- Enter your mobile phone number. Wait for the 6-digit code to arrive and enter it in the box provided to complete your account registration
- Go to My Account to enter the rest of your details
Details already in use
If your phone number or email are already assigned to an account and you can’t register, click here
We understand that we all need to change our email addresses from time to time and changing your email address registered on your account couldn’t be simpler. Because we want to make sure your account is always secure and to stop anyone from accessing it who shouldn’t be, we’ll update this for you and let you know when it’s done.
- Log in to your account
- Go to Your Details and click the button to let us know you want to update your email address
- Simply type your new email address in the box provided and click submit
How do I update My Account?
Moved house or got a new phone number? If any of your details have changed it is important to update your profile, as that’s where We get our information from to populate certain information such as legal documents for you.
- Go to your profile by clicking the My Account text in the toolbar at the top of any page.
- Update the necessary fields
- Click “Save your details”
- When you start a new toolkit We will double check your details are up to date. If they are not, click “No, update details” and we will take you to your profile. The we will take you back to the toolkit.
When your account is closed, you won’t be able to login or access any of the information stored on it.
To download all of your data, to go your account and click the Download data button on the Settings tab
Once you are confident you have all of the information you need, click Close your account
If you wish to permanently delete your account, send us a Delete Account Request and we will check there is nothing legally binding which means your data should not be deleted.
We hope this isn't goodbye for good. Come back anytime.
Problems logging in
We know it’s annoying when you can’t access your stuff. Let’s see if we can figure out what’s going wrong:
Are you using the correct login details?
When logging into your account, you will need to know your:
- Username – this will be your email address
Have you forgotten your login details?
Don’t worry, we all forget things from time to time. Let’s help you get logged back in.
Click here to reset your password. You’ll receive an email telling you what to do next.
Updating your login details
Why am I being charged?
How can I check what I’m paying?
- Head to Payment Details in your account
- Here you’ll find details of all of the purchases you’ve made, including your subscription payments.
I don’t have a premium account and I can see payments on my statement. What’s that about?
It is likely that these payments are for other services you have purchased, check your Transactions here
Change Payment Details
You have full control over your payments and can update them any time.
- In the Payment Details tab, simply update the necessary information.
All done! Your changes will take effect from your next payment.
Cancel Subscription Payments
It sounds like you’ve subscribed to a premium account. There are no fixed term contracts and so you can cancel at any time. Even if you do cancel, you can still use our basic version for free, however, it does mean that you’ll no longer be able to upload your own documents or store more personal information. You are welcome back to Premium any time. To cancel click here
One of my tools has gone missing
If you can’t see one of your tools, please let us know so we can look into it.
Can I save and come back later?
Of course! You want an online service to be convenient; right? You choose what you want to do, and when you want to do it. If at any point you want to take a break just click the “Save” button at the top of the screen. You can come back and start from wherever you left off. You will be automatically logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity making sure your account stays secure.
I’ve completed a tool but need to edit it, how do I access my document without having to start from scratch?
Don’t worry, we won’t make you fill it out again. Simply let us know which tool you need to edit and we will message you as soon as it has been unlocked. Fees may apply.
Trusted People/ Adviser Access
How do I add/remove trusted people?
You can appoint up to 4 trusted people to give them access to your account in case you are unable to access it yourself.
- Head to your account and click the “Trusted People” tab
- To add a trusted person click Add trusted person
- If they are already in your address book, just select their name. Alternatively add them to your address book and mark them as a trusted person.
- To remove a trusted person click next to their name
How do my trusted people access my account?
Once you have added a trusted person, they will receive an email notification explaining that they have been nominated by you and why.
When accessing your account, I’ll ask them a number of security questions including a super secure and unique code; so rest assured only the people you choose will be able to access your account if need be.
For that extra bit of peace of mind, you (and all nominated trusted people) will receive an email notification when a trusted person logs in.
What can my trusted people see?
They will have access to some tools (which have been tweaked slightly to help them) , your saved documents, and some of your personal details.
I’m a trusted person and I’ve lost my login details
To ensure the account holder’s stuff stays super secure, you will need to follow the instructions below to re-obtain your trusted person login details.
- Firstly, you will need to Report a problem.
- I’ll ask you to provide 2 forms of ID
- Once I’ve checked your ID, I’ll help you to login
How do I give an adviser access to my account?
If a professional is going to help you out, they will request access to your account via email.
In the email you receive, click the “Grant Access To Account” button.
You’ll then be taken to the login page. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be asked to allow or reject the Adviser Access request.
Once you have clicked “Allow”, the adviser will be able to access your account to help you complete apps and anything else you might need assistance with.
I want to change adviser access settings in my account
To stop adviser access
- Click the “Adviser Access” tab
- Click the “Revoke access to your account” button next to the relevant adviser’s name
To allow an adviser access who has previously had permission to view your account
- Click the “Adviser Access” tab
- Click the “Allow access to your account” button next to the relevant adviser’s name
I would prefer to talk to someone, rather than continue online
No problem! We have plenty of friends that are ready and waiting at the end of the phone to help you out. If you get stuck at any point throughout a toolkit click the Need Help icon at the top of the screen. Fill out the form provided and they will get back to you. If you choose to go ahead with one of my friends, it may cost you a little bit more.
I can’t see my document or file
Let’s see if we can help you find it.
I’ve lost my voucher code
We know these things happen and sometimes things get misplaced. To get a replacement voucher code, simply ask the company that gave it to you in the first place. If that’s a problem, please let us know and we’ll look into it for you.
How do I add contacts?
You can speed things up by adding your contacts to your address book, so when you come to use the tools, you can simply select a person or organisation from the list. This saves you from having to fill out the information multiple times.
- Go to your Contacts tab
- Click Add Contact
- Select whether it’s a person or an organisation
- Enter the relevant information and don’t forget to click “Save contact”
- You can also add contacts at necessary points within the tools
How do I manage nags?
We understand that sometimes life can be hectic and it’s easy to forget important things. Set yourself reminders and We will nag you when you ask me to. This could be to remind you to review your will, renew a policy, send a letter, or anything else!
To create a nag:
- 1. Go to your Nags
- 2. Click Create a new nag
- 3. Type in your message, set the date and tell me how frequently you want to be nagged
- 4. Click Set Nag
To edit a nag:
- 5. Go to your Nags
- 6. Click the edit icon in the Actions column next to the nag you wish to edit
- 7. Click Set Nag
To cancel a nag:
- 8. Go to your Nags
- 9. Click the bin icon in the Actions column next to the nag you wish to delete
- 10. Click OK
How do I upload my own documents or files?
You will need to upgrade to a premium account to unlock this feature, fees may apply.
- Go to My Documents
- Select a folder (If you can’t see the category you’re looking for, you can always use Other Files folder)
- Click the Add button
- Select a type from the dropdown menu (if you can’t see what you’re looking for, use Other)
- - Select the organisation from your address book or enter a contact name
- - Add a location and any other details
- - To create your own headings, click the Add more details button
- - Click Save
- Create a Nag when prompted to set a reminder
- Now the record has been created, click the View Documents icon to upload your files
I would like to manage my email notifications
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you can turn them off with a click of a button.
To turn email notifications off:
- 1. To stop receiving emails notifications, go to your Settings.
- 2. In the Disable Email Notifications section, slide the toggle to the ‘Off’ position
- 3. Click “Update Settings”
To turn email notifications back on
- 4. Go to your Settings.
- 5. In the Disable Email Notifications section, slide the toggle to the ‘On’ position
- 6. Click “Update Settings”
Why have I been redirected to another website?
Throughout the system, we have included links to free services to make life just that little bit easier for you. If you choose to take advantage of these useful freebies, when you click on a link, a new window will pop up and you will be taken to their site. Toolboxx holds no responsibility for third party website content.
Jurisdictions and Coverage
Our Online Wills are suitable for residents of England, Scotland, and Wales.
Our Telephone and Video Wills are suitable for residents of England, Scotland and Wales, with limited service availability in Northern Ireland. The Will Writing service is not available to residents of the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
A Will is a legally binding document in accordance with UK Law.
- Online Will (England and Wales)
- Online Will (Scotland)
- Telephone and Video Will (England, Scotland, and Wales)
Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
Our Online LPAs are suitable for residents of England, Scotland, and Wales.
Our Telephone and Video LPAs are suitable for residents of England, Scotland and Wales, with limited service availability in Northern Ireland. The Will Writing service is not available to residents of the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
An LPA is a legally binding document in accordance with UK Law.
- Online LPA - Health and Welfare (England and Wales)
- Online LPA – Property and Financial (England and Wales)
- Online LPA - Health and Welfare (Scotland)
- Online LPA – Property and Financial (Scotland)
- Telephone and Video LPA both types (England, Scotland, and Wales)
Our Online Living Will service is suitable for all UK residents.
A Living Will is legally binding in England and Wales – but not yet legally binding in Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man. However, in Northern Ireland, a clear and specific advance decision is given legal effect under common law, meaning a healthcare professional must follow it if they know about it. If a Healthcare professional has been advised to follow the decision of a Living Will and becomes aware one exists, this does then make it legally binding.
- Online Living Will – (UK)
My Final Wishes
My Final Wishes is available to permanent residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. It is not available to residents of the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
- Online My Final Wishes (UK)
Our Legal Helpline is available to you if you’re a UK Resident. If you’re a resident of the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, the Legal Helpline is available, but the services may be limited and timescales as agreed under UK law cannot be guaranteed.
- Free Legal Helpline
Our Estate Administration tools and services are suitable for anyone with UK assets. If you hold any non-UK assets, you’ll be directed to additional support wherever possible.
- Online - Executor Toolkit (England and Wales)
- Online - Executor Toolkit (Scotland)
- Simple Estate Administration (UK)
- Full Estate Administration (UK)
- Bereavement Helpline (UK)
- Online Grief Support (Worldwide)